The federation of natural areas conservatories supports the project designed together with five Hungarian public foundations for nature conservation.
The project aims at safeguarding significant ecosystems and endangered species of
Hungary by supporting the action of these five foundations, which are striving to preserve natural areas but also the features of their rural culture or of the patrimony built in different Hungarian regions. Their means of action, supported in the framework of the project, are:
• land control by acquisition or management delegation;
• design, implement and ensure a scientific follow up of management plans and their
• economically upgrade those protected spaces by commercialising natural products
• (meat, hay, crops...) or thanks to ecotourism;
• promote environmental education.