The French Facility for Global Environment (FFEM), the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI) and the TARA Ocean Foundation, in partnership with the French Agency for Biodiversity (AFB), the Ocean and Climate Platform (POC) and the Prince Albert II Foundation invite you to discover these solutions and the opportunities they represent for climate action, during this event.
In the presence of:
- Mrs Haydée Rodriguez, Deputy Minister of Environment of Costa Rica
- Hans-Otto Pörtner, Co-Chair of IPCC Group 2
- Jean-Pierre Gattuso, Research Director at CNRS and Sorbonne University, Associate Researcher at Iddri
- Janique Etienne, Head of Oceans and Nature-based Solutions Projects at FFEM
- - André Abreu, Head for international policy, TARA Ocean Foundation
- Jorge JIMENEZ, Executive Director, Marviva
- Raphaël Cuvelier, Projects coordinator, Prince Albert II Foundation
- Lorely Picourt, Secretary general, Ocean and Climate Platform
- Cameron Diver, Deputy Director General, Pacific Community
- Maina Sage, Member of the Board of Directors of the French Agency for Biodiversity; Member of the French Parliament, French Polynesia
Saturday, December 7, 2019
from 9.15am to 10.45am at the French Pavilion
IFEMA Center - Feria de Madrid, Spain
The event will be preceded by a breakfast served from 9am (to be confirmed).